What is BRUcloud?
An open data sharing platform that enables the different stakeholders to work in a more transparently and share data in a secure environment to enable a community operation.
Solutions are plugged-into the BRUcloud data sharing layer and create quick wins and efficiency gains for the involved stakeholders.
BRUcloud, an award-winning platform, is an initiative of Brussels Airport Company, based on Nallian’s data sharing technology and supported by the BRUcargo community umbrella organization, Air Cargo Belgium. BRUcloud was built thanks to the support of the Flemish Government and VOKA.
To unlock the full potential of the BRUcloud, stimulate the growth of BRUcargo and make a more qualitative, paperless, transparent, secure and efficient way of working possible, the following principles are always high on our agenda!
The source stays in control
- Provide Single source of truth
- Overcome the issues of data duplications.
- Data available on demand, instead of relying on messages.
- Happens in a trustworthy environment.
- Source stays in control of the data.
- The source defines with whom and in which context data can be shared.
- Solutions are developed to create efficiency gains and quality improvements for the participants on the BRUcloud.
- Different logistical solution providers can make use of the ecosystem created by the BRUcloud, to easily have access to a critical mass of customers for their solutions
- The more solutions are available via the BRUcloud, the higher the operational value for all stakeholders.
The Cloud of Clouds
- Achieve an end-to-end transparency & quality from shipper to our end customer
- The BRUcloud concept and/or its individual solutions can be implemented in other communities.
- Linking the BRUcloud with other community clouds is a priority on our roadmap. By making information exchange between communities reality, a full paper-less and highly efficient air cargo supply network becomes possible.